Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars

This week I was watching a video and I noted the inspirational saying if you shoot for the moon, even if you don't get to the moon you'll land among the stars. This saying means so much to me because it speaks about determination and having a mindset to persevere and aim high. There have been times in my life where I set my expectations so low because I just thought I wasn't good enough in comparison to others, but I have always had this determination despite failures to get back up again when life threw its stones at me. This week I have made a decision to shoot for the moon, to always shoot for the moon in everything, even when I feel less qualified because God works in mysterious ways and as I continue to change my mindset to think like a champion that will allow me to live life like a champion. Well, this is my thought for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment