Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”

When things go utterly wrong or just not the way I expect them to go, I will give God thanks because I know that it's an opportunity for me to trust God more, although I must trust Him everyday, but when things go wrong I have to really just remind myself that God knows why things are the way they are or why certain expectations don't get fulfilled.

Sadly today I made a promise based on an expectation that I really thought would be met. Unfortunately, I didn't get the opportunity I was hoping to get. I still know that God is a God of possibilities, so instead of complaining or sulking I say thank you God and I'll see how you will bring me through this stage in my life. I know your Grace is sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment