Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2014

I AM READY

I thank you that you are always here and you promise never to leave me or forsake me and that's what I love best. I love that I can trust you and you remain that beam of hope in my darkest times. This world today there is no surprise it is chaotic. Lord sync my heart with yours  to be passionate about those things you are passionate about. I thank you for those gifts and ideas that you have instilled within me and given me to use for the ministry and I pray that all those who love you will rise up and not be complacent in their faith, including myself, but will use them to demonstrate your love and share the gospel with others. Lord we want to be a people that demonstrate not only in words but in deeds. Lord we want to be a people that are on fire for you and not cold or lukewarm. I want your love to resonate and revival to burn all over the world bringing people to you. Give me eyes that see time as opportunity, time as limited, time as needing to be redeemed and people as wanting to be loosed from whatever bondage of pain, depression, homelessness, or whatever bondage they are in. I pray that in everything I will not dear but once entertain ideas of thinking of myself highly and if the slightest thought or temptation yet comes into my mind, bring scripture to mind that I might recite everyone has fallen short of the glory of God that I may be reminded of my human frame, but as I see humility and above all wisdom grant me those desires of my heart. I want to change people's perspectives on life I will go in the power and might of the Lord and not in my strength which is useless. I believe I can and will do all those things that you have called me to do not in my own effort but through Christ who strengthens me. Most importantly Lord I AM READY

to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
    and recovery of sight for the blind,
to set the oppressed free, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.

(Luke 4:18-19)

No comments:

Post a Comment