Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2013

I only want to be in love with Jesus, Lord renew my mind, renew my thoughts and show me what it means to fall deep in love with you. I want to go deeper than I have ever been before to a place where when my whole world is falling apart, I remain calm, loving you more in my heart. I don't want anyone to take my love for you no man or friend. I will put you first.

Lord remind me to always pray and not lose heart. I want your Holy Spirit to control me. I surrender everything to you because I can't do it. I acknowledge my selfishness and my sin and I repent. I don't want to live a selfish life or invest in the physical things of this world, but Lord I just want to be satisfied in you.

I have not been faithful. Lord grant me your favor, forgive me. I have been lukewarm and not hot for you. Sometimes I feel like Lord I don't know why you love me and choose to love me despite the times I have denied you.

Lord, I know that I don't have to worry about what people think, but I just need to put you first and serve you.

Accept me Lord, not because of what I have done. but because of what I can never do in terms of righteousness, but to live by faith and seek your will all the days of my life. I love you Lord and I keep holding on.

No comments:

Post a Comment