Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dear Jesus: Prayer and Future goals

I am getting more serious with my prayer life. I have never been a prayer warrior, but my heart is willing to learn, my heart is willing to do anything to get my life in check and a closer relationship with my Savior. My daily devotion now is closely guided by John MacArthur`s Drawing Near book, it has a passage to read from and prayer suggestions for each day of the year. Wow, I have so much to learn. At this point in time I have a passion for languages and for getting these music notes memorized :) I want to learn seriously how to read music notes fluently. My problem is that I start and stop, start and stop, but no more. I have to get serious now. Ahhhhhhhhh let`s say God spare my life to see the next 6 months I should achieve these goals. I know it may seem like a long amount of time, but with my type of schedule,I think it is a fair amount of time. :) Okay, I am going to take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment