Search This Blog

Saturday, March 24, 2012

God is good

God is good, all the time. It feels like I have overcome a spiritual battle although if God were to grade me maybe I would get a 7 out of 10 for really holding fast onto loving God and trusting Him. I failed to trust Him at times fully and took things in my own hands...sorry God. I am so happy that God forgives and restores. Amen! He restores us when we make mistakes and He even restores the joy of our salvation. GOD you are good. The greatest pursuit in life is to know God and to make HIM known (Jack Graham).

I know that I need to know you more God in everything I do. I need to know you more intimately. I need to experience you more intimately. Please let me feel your constant love and help me to understand who you are as much as my limited mind will allow me to accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment