Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thank you God

Thank you that you have begun to speak to me, or maybe I just started to actually listen and get rid of the distractions that have been taking my attention off of you. You have been teaching me more about what your love looks like, forgiveness and helping others grow closer to you and love you. I am sorry for the times I held a grudge and for the pride I held on and for the times I failed to forgive others. I forgive them now and I thank you that it is through your power alone that I can forgive. God you are so good to me. I thank you for revealing to me even more clearer than ever that in this life we are fighting a spiritual battle, which can only be fought with spiritual devices (prayer,etc). I am so thankful that you have marked this in my mind. I am so sorry for trying to rely on my own efforts and my flesh and blood to fight a spiritual battle. The souls of people are at stake and if they die without knowing your Son Jesus and accepting Him and the fact that He died for our sins so that we have might forgiveness, then they will rely on their own goodness to be reconciled with You, but that's not enough. I have purposed to not listen to any of the lies that I have believed so long, the thoughts that question my ability to lead people to Jesus or to plant in a seed in their life. I am so determined now whenever I have a thought that discourages me from sharing the Gospel to rebuke that idea, understanding that I do not fight against flesh and blood, but against Spirit. I am ready to live totally for you and work for you everyday until I take my final breath. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment