Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Keep Your Word

I have had trouble speaking too fast, getting caught up in the moment of trying to be pleasing and breaking my word rather than keeping it. Father forgive me. Sometimes I generally forget, other times I am too busy and out of inconvenience place other priorities above my word. I repent Lord and today I will make a change. I promise not to make a commitment Lord that I cannot fulfill, I want to be reliable to others and follow through. I know that there are times where there will be unfavorable circumstances or mishaps, but in everything as much as is within me Lord help me to keep my word as you do. Imagine how unstable and untrustworthy is one that can never commit and always apologizing for commitments they couldn't keep. I want to be more like you Jesus and prefer others first in everything. Thank you Lord :)

No comments:

Post a Comment