Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

I know I haven't written in awhile

busyness tries to keep me away from you. I am back in university again and as old as I feel I know that you have a plan for my life. I need so many things right now Lord, but you know my needs and those which are necessary to be left unmet so that I can rely on your grace. Your grace is sufficient for me. I am studying really hard to become a good teacher. I know I have a lot to learn and I am nothing compared to other teachers, but I am determined to work hard and help students learn. I am meeting a whole bunch of hungry souls that are searching for answers and I am so thankful Lord that You have placed me in this program. Although the enemy will sometimes try to discourage or whisper doubts, I pray that you never let me forget that my hope is in YOU Lord, my confidence is not in my own abilities, but in YOU. I pray that your vision for justice as in Isaiah will resonate in my heart and be that constant reminder of my mission to share the Gospel. I have so much to tell you, but you already know and Lord forgive me when I fall at times, but I always know that you have the words of life, to who else can I go? I love you deep down inside and I want to grow deeper in love with you everyday. Teach me your word, teach me to serve like you to be more and more like you. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment