Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Life!

Life! Amazing how after you get over one test and trial you are thrown more. I guess now this is a test encouraging me to be bold and strong and honest at all times. There is confusion that the enemy is trying to reap and I know it is all a simple misunderstanding, but how do you open up and let the authority figure who you don't really talk too about such issues know. God give me the strength to clarify this understanding and wisdom from above. Although I am also weary of tests and trials and right now I feel like I've not eaten much of the spiritual word, I know Lord you are in control of everything and I will find the strength to clarify this misunderstanding and not let the enemy weaken my faith or my family's. I love you Lord:)

No comments:

Post a Comment