Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dear God

Wow! I can't believe I'm almost done with my education program and although I feel things could have gone better, I am ready Lord for a new start. I really want to become more independent and to save more for maybe my own house some day with a recording studio....:) It seems like this is a dream, but I know I can achieve it, if I just stay focused. Lord help me to stay focused. I want to move (maybe another country or city), but I just need to move. Right now I feel like I am a taker, but I want to be a giver. Lord help me to make wise decisions and to be a light to those people that I will meet along the way.

Teach me about relationships, there is a particular individual who I really want to encourage and I only have this week to do so, please give me the words to say to this person. I want him to know you and understand that he can find love, peace and joy in you.

Lord, sometimes I feel like an ineffective witness because I question my walk with you and question if I am really in a position to lead others to you. I thank you Lord that you are a gracious God and I know that everyone makes mistakes so Lord when I fall remind me that your grace is sufficient for me.

I want to live with integrity and honesty, please forgive me for the times I have failed to do so.

I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment