Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

I need you more

Dear: God,

I need to know that You are with me. I sometimes feel so confused and although I pray, it is confusing when the silence is louder than the noise. Why are you silent? Is it that I am not praying sincerely? Lord, I don't want to ask for my own benefit, but I just want to fulfill the desires of Your heart. Please make my desires in line with your desires. Please remind me that this life is temporal and only what I do for you will last. I love You and I trust You, bur I noticed that even for a moment when I focus on the worries of this world and lose my focus on You even but for a moment, my mind wanders and I end up concentrating on the wrong things. You know my prayer now and Jesus I know that You will answer and that sometimes You answer with a no. When I am tempted to be selfish or to think about myself help me to do something radical that demonstrates a dedication and a commitment to renewing my mind and seeking after YOU. I want to love and put others first over my self seeking ways and my own benefits. I need to renew my mind daily and Jesus, I will do this. I just want to make YOU happy and no matter where you bring me Jesus. Sometimes I feel like I can conquer the world for YOU and other times I just feel defeated, like I should be further along in life when I compare myself to others. I will not compare myself to others Jesus, but whenever I am tempted to do so, I am resolved to think about eternity and the souls of the lost. I am resolved to think of new ways to share the Gospel with others and to bring hope and serve the emotional needs of the hurting. I love you Jesus, I am going to get some rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment