Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Unity and Family

To be honest, I never paid much attention to the idea of having a family. It was quite far fetched from my mind. Although I spoke more about it when talking about my future endeavors just an automatic and expected response that society expects to hear from an aging young adult. This week however God has really been speaking to me about "unity and family" and loving my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, putting their interests above mind. This is a different type of love. Love is willing and self sacrificial. God has been confirming through His word that when I love as Christ loves and if all Believers in Christ love as He does we will be so powerful, there will be unity and nothing will be able to dismantle us or blur our mission or distract us from sharing the Gospel with those who desperately need to hear and see a different love from what the world has to offer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment