Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dear Jesus

Please strengthen me and remind me that I can do all things through your strength. I set a new goal to work on for myself and I know that as I pray about it and rely on your word to show me just how that I can achieve this goal. My goal is to not leave anything unfinished. You know there is a saying to finish what you start and another saying that compliments it well: to do things properly. There have been many situations in my life where I failed to things properly or I just aimed for satisfaction, but Lord I know that I need to make sure I do things right in each area of my life, especially when I am seeking to serve you. I want to offer 150% every time. Please remind me that even when I am performing at work, school or other places in my life in which I serve others that it is also an opportunity not to only serve others but to serve you. Please give me more wisdom and enhance my faith and determination to serve you and others better. Help me not to focus to hard on what others think of me, or to constantly compare myself to others too much. I find that if I do so I tend to lose my focus and sometimes not finish what I start because I think I may not perform as well. I thank you that you are always there to listen to me and to speak to me through your word (the bible). I find much encouragement in reading about how many found strength in you and pressed onward despite the persecutions life threw at them. I love you too much for words to describe. Keep me grounded and firm in my faith, always learning and growing more mature as a believe in you and most importantly, always desiring and pursuing after you.

No comments:

Post a Comment