Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Jesus Te Ama

For the second time this month I heard a word "use your time wisely." I am ready to live that life that is totally consumed and crazy for you. I replaced my spare time with no spare time. I realized that I needed to work with the spiritual gifts that you have given to me and to make the use of every minute and opportunity that you give to me. So, I have drafted a list of priorities of course all of these priorities are the top on my list of important things to attend to with the main goal of bringing glory to God and sharing the Gospel. Each month, if the Lord wills, I will work to complete all that I set out to do on the list. I am living life now with an urgency. Each day I should work tirelessly for sharing the Gospel. I have failed to do so in my relationships with others, but I will do better. I have a few Christian books to read and God willing a few to write. I am trusting You Lord to take care of the needs that I have, You know them very well and as I endeavor to work for You with all my heart, mind and strength remind me each day that your grace is sufficient enough to get me through trials and tribulations in this life. I can't wait until I get to see You and Lord when discouragements come in life, I pray for strength through the Holy Spirit to draw only closer to You and never away. There are so many hurting souls in this world, the poor and the rich, the everyday business man, the judge passing down sentences and even some motivational speakers who try to motivate others. Please use me to restore hope to them through the message of the Gospel and a blessed hope that will last for eternity. Well, I will try to update this as much as possible, but for now I have to go. Thank you. Te AMA-I love you in Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment