Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Today I went to a concert. It had been awhile since I saw a concert. This concert was organized by the young adults from the church I attend. The two main acts featured one musical band and one solo artist. I loved the band's music and how the band was able to fuse their different sounds into a single creative piece. It's hard to describ, but I found myself easily humming out spontaneous made up lyrics on the spot. The solo artist was quite inspiring for me, actually I felt that as he played the guitar and sang song after song that YOU were actually speaking tomy heart. As he sang my passion for music, writing and serving YOU was revived. It is amazing that YOU bless people wuth different gifts and talents and beautiful voices, It is my desire to use those blessings which YOU have blessed me with to bless others. Lord YOU know the desire of my heart, please search my heart and if it is your will grant me the desire of my heart. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to attend this concert, it is always a blessing to see young people doing what they love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment