Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dear Jesus

I came home today and I spent of my evening surfing the internet for a cheap digital camcorder. I mean I also watched other youtube videos on various topics related to travel and teaching abroad. I think it would be a good idea for me to do a video blog or even if I don't post it maybe I can turn my experiences into a documentary later. I havent read my bible in awhile, the pages are torn and I ordered a new one, but I can't wait for it now,it has been too long. I listen to radio broadcasts on preaching, but I need to read more of the word. Easter is coming and I want to relearn about your death and resurrection. I pray that you can tuch my heart, lips and hands so that I can compose a beautiful Easter song. I thought today to myself that I have procrastinated alot in my life, so now I am making up my mind to work on recording a set of songs, completing my graduate school applications and one more...ummm perhaps creating the best plan for my students this summer. Please help me and remind me that I can do all things through You who strengthens me. Help me to be one after your own heart and for me to pursue YOU first all the days of my life. Help me to eliminate bad habits and distractions from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment