Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dear Jesus .....You Are Coming.....

Jesus you have been so merciful to us and I know you are coming, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, but very soon. I look at all the disasters, wars, conflicts and all these world events that are happening today and I can see these as the Bible describes signs of the last days before your coming.
Like Johnathan Edwards I resolve frorm this day on to be only content with loving you and the most miserable of all without living each moment for you and to bring glory to your name. If I fall I will get up again because my mission in life is to share the message of your name, the message of salvation.

Jesus I know it you are coming soon. I feel something I cannot explain, but I see the signs and I recognize that this is it. I see the Middle East, I see North America, I see the rest of the world. It is hard not to admit that there is so much chaos and there is no way out, but through faith in you Lord.

Jesus I am disappointed in myself because in the time you have given me I have procrastinated, but your word says Lord that your coming will be like a thief in the night and there will be two people in the field, one will be taken and the other left, two in the bed one taken and the other left. I need you, I want to be with you, I dont want to be left behind. I dont want my family or friends to be left behind.

I had a dream years ago, very vague, I left my home country Jesus but I didnt come back home.

When you come this world will be so confused. If your love does not bring repentance, and for those that do not accept repentance, then they must recieve judgement, but the worse juddgement is not having your presence in the world.

I will write, sing, teach, do whatever I have to do to let others know they must believe. Jesus I need to work on myself, but I dont know how. I am just going to trust and believe and Jesus help my unbelief. Have mercy on us. Lord take control and even so come Lord Jesus come.

I bought a new pocket size bible today. I am planning on reading thru the Bible but reading along with Dr. J vernon Mc Gee. He has an online broadcast radio ministry called thru the bible. I know that there aree many others all over the world studying and reading along with this ministry. We just started the book of Genesis last week so I will keep up. I have to. I have resolved to learn about you only. I want to learn more, I want others to see Jesus through me. I hope others can study with me too. I listen to Thru the Bible on this site and other sermons: www.oneplace.com

I find encouragement through many pastors including Adrian Rogers, Frank Graham, John Mac Arthur, James Macdonald and other pastors.


Jesus, tomorrow is church and I will visit another church, please open my eyes so that I may behold the wondrous things out of your word. I have much on my heart that I need to give to prayer, you know my heart Jesus, my state of confusion where I start and stop, my will, but Lord your will and not my will be done.

Prayer requests:
involvement in what type of ministries: Sunday school, music ministry, discussion groups, writing blogs, photography I just need to start. Take control of my time Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment