Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dear Jesus

I haven't been feeling connected to you as I should. Communication on my part is lacking. Lately I noticed that I have begun to focus on materials. I have this bad habit of looking for good deals on items and purchasing them just because it was a good deal and helped me to save alot more than if I would have bought the item new or elsewhere. My bargain shopping has been my hobby for the past week or so.

I visited a Christian bookstore and bought a book to help me to know you better, but I havent been reading. It feels like I am letting you down. I thought about my life and realize that I havent talked about you much. If someon is in love, that person would want to talk about the significant other.

Jesus, you are the one who knows me best and I only know about the love and mercy given to uss by You. What then is going on? Why do I feel so distracted? Why can't I get my house in order? Jesus I can't do this by myself I am asking that you touch my heart and revive it. Put your desires in my heart continue to grant me perservering faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment