Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dear Jesus

I have been reading my pocket bible lately, starting with the book of Genesis and starting to soak everything in and all the wonders and promises of God. I can't believe that I didn't live by the realization that You are the same God of the old testament, the same God of today, tomorrow and forever nothing changes. Nothing changes. I look at the world today and Jesus I know your heart is broken by what you see, I know you are not slack concerning your promises, but you are merciful, but when you come there will be no more opportunity, you will come this time in judgement. Oh Jesus, it is so easy to forget. I want to live each day in anticipation of you and never forsaking or taking for granted your promises. It is so easy to get caught up with this world. You know today I said I was going to stay focus, but it took only a few minutes for me to do some online shopping for sales, and even though I looked through some second hand stores for houseware, electronics and other stuff, I look back and realized I wasted time considering stuff I didn't really need. Imagine if my whole life is consumed with the empty stuff of this world and you come or you should call me out of this world to give a report. Set fire to those stuff in front of me and it will burn. Jesus I want to dedicate my life for rewards that will never burn, the only burning I want to have is the desire in my heart to live for you constantly and to know nothing as the apostle said but You Jesus, and You crucified. It brings power and a feeling I can't describe.

Today I listented to the hillsong From the INside out and although I have listened to thsi song many times, this time around I felt a peace and understanding of what each word meant.

Today I hope to pick up a camcorder and I wish to do more videos and post, but maybe this time of songs that I have written for you. We have had a rocky relationship haven't we...except you are the one that is always steady, the anchor and I have been the one wanting to test and explore other waters. Many times, countless times I vowed to change and then my focus shifted, but I realize that I can do nothing in and of myself i couldnt give you a little bit of me, but I needed to surrender all. I love you so much.

I have a camera I have not used as much but I hope to use that too and take more pictures of everything. Show me, teach me direct my path Lord Jesus, I want to know what you will have me to do with the blessings that you have blessed me with.

You are my desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment