Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dear Jesus

Today I participated in an event. I was a few minutes late and saw that I may have disappointed some of the teachers that were relying on me. I will be early ALWAYS from now on. The event nonetheless I would say was successful. Following the event I went out for lunch with one of my teachers and we had a nice discussion. The food was sooooooooo good. I love buffets especially for the chicken. The chicken was quite delicious. As I walked home I thought about my life again. I have more than what I need, but I am not doing anything with it. Is it just my bad habit of procrastinating or my fear that I can't see success as I would like too.
I need to try. I need to try, and pray and ask YOU Lord to take control. I don't see my set future and that scares me a bit, but I ust see myself as I have always been kind of wnadering and roaming this earth taking each day that you give me at a time. I don't think my imagination can stretch that far of how beautiful heaven will be, even with the description YOU give to us in the Bible.

Ok, now I want to ask of YOU Lord, one favor that you make a change in my heart to soften it again as a little child, not seeking after things that will benefit me, but to consider others first. I think I have become quite content with blessings that YOU have given to me over the years, that sometimes I am not thankful enough or considerate of others.

Second, I want to be able to connect with other people, no more putting up safe guards, or secrets, but I want to be able to open my heart to them of course using wisdom so that they can see genuiness and so that I can be a stronger witness for YOU.

Last I just want to develop a drive, a drive and passion that I see in others who seek after YOU day and night and they are not satisfied unless they are completely satisfied in YOU and following your precepts.

Ok, finally the last of the last. I need to learn how to be more responsible concerning taking responsibility for my failures and following your word to be a good servant. I also need to learn responsibility with saving and giving money to YOU and others.

Last of the last of the last I only want to learn what it means to love YOU with all my mind, heart and soul and then to do just that and love YOU with all my mind, heart and soul. Once I can do that then I know I will always be satisfied in YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment