Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dear Jesus

Today is a beautiful day. I love the sunshine. I love the warm breeze. I am off of work for the next two days and so I want to make sure I spend this time wisely. I am in a point in my life where I just want to draw closer to you I want to refocus my life on you and minister to others using the gifts that you have blessed me with. I love music and I love writing, and now that I am learning a musical instrument I want to compose worship songs and choruses. Maybe I can even introduce these to the church. Jesus, you know the desires of my heart and you know thaht there are so many. If there is anything that I have learned it is that I need to focus on one thing at a time. Many times I tried to do everything at once, but I was unable to perform to the best of my ability. I am asking that you sort throught the desires of my heart and according to your will do what you will to do with them for your purpose, for your glory.

My goal everyday is to learn more about you. I want to fall in love with you everyday. Everyday I want my passion and desire to serve you to be rekindled and ever growing. So, I agree it is important to feed my soul with the word of God. I really like my pocket bible, it comes very handy and I read everyday now. I am working my way through the book of Genesis. I am ahead of the Thru the Bible radio broadcast that is airing each day with Dr. Mc Gee going through the bible and explaining scripture. I assume that I will finish reading the entire book of Genesis this week and then after reading it I will review again with Thru the Bible radio broadcast.


It is so important to read your word and to fill myself with the knowledge of the bible, because it helps me to live more by faith in this uncertain world.

I love you , I really do and I trust that you will use me to get the message of salvation out to people in the world. Especially, when I feel who am I to you Lord? I know that you will remind me I am more than a conqueror through You.

This is my desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment