Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

Dear Jesus

I bought a bible this week, a pocket bible. I will read it everyday and I am determined to hide your word in my heart, to learn and serve and love you with all my heart. I began today to read the book of Genesis, I read a few chapters and stopped to write this then I will read again. In the meanwhile I am listening to the radio broadcast by Dr. Mc Gee Thru the Bible. I asked YOU today to touch my lips I want to speak for you. I am by no means a preacher, but I know Lord that you can use the simple things to work for YOU. There is so much chaos in this world and many people searching for answers I want to speak for YOU whatever tool it is you have me to use, music, writing, presenting, one on one encouragement I just want to work until the day You call me home. There are souls to be saved. I am resolved like Johnathan Edwards to live life finding my only satisfaction in you, never being content with my work, but always desiring you more becoming a person after your own heart. I will work endlessly to reach out to the lost souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment