Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Dear Jesus---my week

This week I was feeling a bit down and I loss quite a bit of confidence. I went for a walk and I brought my camera along with me to take photographs. I took some really nice photos of flowers, people and a man who appeared to be quite tired. He sat down on a cement stair and held his head down, so I assumed he was tired. Anyways I felt much better after sitting down and journaling and capturing some great shots. The next few weeks for me will be quite hectic as I am trying to work on getting a scholarship to fund my graduate studies. This scholarship is quite prestigious and requires that I share a proposal of some sort, so I have been asking God to give me ideas and not only ideas because I have had many of them in the past, but this time I want something that my heart will desire after.

Life. I haven't been keeping up with my bible study, so I think that is something I definately need to return too. There are many ideas and goals that I have become passionate about lately, including learning how to read music notes, composing songs, developing my photography, oh and studying french as well as having the whole world map memorized. The last one is a recent desire that I just developped the need to know where places are on the map and to recall it just as well as I recall the letters of the alphabet. I guess I should pray and ask God what direction He wants me to take as all these passions could be quite overwhelming and I learned that if I try to do everything at once many problems will arise so its better to focus on a few at a time.

So, today I watched a documentary about some teenagers learning more about their faith in YOU Jesus and I have always said that I am not the most eloquent speaker, but I was intrigued by how some of the teenagers were able to defend their faith and this is something that I need to learn and do. I want to be knowledgeable in spiritual things and I pray for wisdom and understanding.

Ummm..I am going to get something to eat now and then perhaps take a bit of a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment