Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dear Jesus

I am lying in bed. Today was a long day, I spent the entire morning, afternoon and night just cleaning. It took me all day and I still have more to do, but I will work on it tomorrow or the day after. Cleaning the bathroom was the worst because I had to remove the drainer and clean out all the muck inside, otherwise the dirt inside would attract bugs. Anyways, I was so tired after cleaning that I ordered myself pizza, a nice reward for all that work. I am so happy that I have begun to clear the clutter in my life. I canèt wait until I finish my cleaning. I can begin to concentratate on YOU and focus on what other clutter is getting in the way between me and YOU.

I have a desire to write more songs, perhaps worship hymnn. I am relying on Jesus to speak to me and inspire me with the word of God so that I may write a beautiful piece to encourage and share the message of the Gospel with others. I have somewhere to be early tomorrow morning, so I have to make sure that I can get some rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment