Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Dear Jesus

You are so good to me.  It is true that your mercies are new every morning. I decided that this year is a new year and I want to get to know you better than I know you now. I want to never be satisfied with my love for you. I never want to return to state of complacency or being satisfied with my relationship with you. I realized that I have taken you for granted in many areas of my life. I had not made you Lord of my life. I relied on you when times were difficult and as soon as you lifted the burden from off my shoulders I slowly regressed into living for myself. Well, I realized that my ways and thinking need to change. I will live to make you happy,  I live for you. I understand now what it means to lose my life in this life (to live for you) and put my selfish desires to rest, but I hold onto the everlasting hope that you give. I love you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment