Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dear Jesus

I woke up this morning a little later than expected. I think I am beginning to recover from my cold. This week will mark my first year anniversary living in my new apartment and away from most of my family and friends. You know that this year has been filled with many trials and new experiences, and many life lessons. I am so thankful that I was able to make it through this year. You specifically showed me that I need to trust you more and learn how to love others the way you command us to love and to forgive the way you command us to forgive. I am working on my behaviors, attitudes and habits and I find myself trying to be more organized everyday. This year, the Lord spare my life, and if the Lord wills I plan to work more on the music ministry that you have blessed me with: songwriting. I hope I make You proud in everything I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment