Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Live each day like it's your last ....glorify God and tell others the good news

I have been working on preparing some documents for an upcoming church event and I am for the opportunity to serve. However, I want to serve God with humility and to always remember this. I want to serve knowing that I gain nothing, not even recognition...I don't want it! I just want to be able to serve faithfully. Looking at the news today and hearing about so many innocent victims who lost their lives to gun violence, as innocent victims, bystanders attending a party or on the way home from work and I feel almost sick, at times I feel scared. Yet in the midst of these tragedies I am reminded about my relationship with you Lord. I need to stop any complacency, complaining, relaxing and live for you. Everyday that I get up I will thank you for my breath, I will work hard to and walk in the calling that you have called me. I am more motivated to DO what it is I have to do. Writing books, teaching, encouraging, singing anything that you have called and prepared me to do, I will do it. It is as if I don't want to sleep, but just work so that when you come for me you find me working or when you call me home someday you will be happy that I redeemed the times for the days are evil days nowadays. Our world is getting worse and Jesus you are the only living hope that when we die, we will live forever with you because of your faith not in our works, but in you Lord. Only you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment